Qualimet provides metallurgical consulting services to a wide cross-section of industries, including mining, petrochemicals, the pipeline industry, the highway transportation sector, and pulp and paper.
Our Experience = Your Benefit
By working in many industries, Qualimet’s metallurgical engineers have become thoroughly familiar with the different codes and standards related to metals and materials engineering. Using this knowledge, we will provide you with rapid, innovative, efficiently packaged solutions that save you money.
Qualimet’s experienced metallurgical engineers and support staff will assist you with:
- metallurgical and welding engineering assessments
- materials recommendations
- quote preparation for welding and metals subcontractors
- metallurgical and welding consulting services
- codes and standards interpretation
- development of Welding Procedure Specifications and Welding Data Sheets
- welding audits and other third party audits
- development of ongoing QC testing programs
- weld, metallurgical, and mechanical forensic failure analysis
- incident and accident investigation
- expert witness services
In House Testing for Superior Quality Control
All metals testing is done in our own fully equipped metallurgical testing laboratory, so you can count on high-quality project services from start to finish. All test results are interpreted by qualified, experienced engineering staff.
For more information on how our metals and materials consulting services can benefit your company, contact Qualimet.